Canada Woodlands Tribe Floral Design Suede Moccasin Shoe
•Five hundred years ago the most intricate and time consuming glass beadwork skills of the Eastern Woodlands began.
Native American clothing differs according to tribe, family, clan, region and position within the tribe.
This meticulously worked design consists of bold six-petal flowers, stems and leaves.
This highly decorated version of the traditional Floral moccasin is a popular fashion statement representing our Canadian Woodland People.
Our Vibram Sole Mukluks tend to fit big. We recommend sizing down by one full size versus most other footwear.
•Canada Native handmade take hundreds of hours of labour and love with a focus on designing warm and comfortable winter footwear for the fashion forward.
<•p>• Sheepskin insoles & lining for added warmth and comfort.
• Flat heel.
• Included with every pair is a signature tag verifying authenticity.
•Inspired by the beautiful designs and expert craftmanship of Canadian Aboriginal Peoples, there are literally hundreds of years of history.
•Etched designs adorning this products are done by hand.
•Utilizing traditional designs as well as contemporary fashion sense these are crafted to look great, feel great and stand the test of time – just like the original makers intended.
• Soft Natural suede
• Unique hand sewn beaded Floral Patterned Art design on foot.
• Sheepskin insoles & fully lined for added warmth and comfort.
•Crepe rubber sole features an intricate landscape design by
• Flat heel.
• Available in whole sizes only. If you wear a 8.5 size, order a size 8.
• All of our moccasins and mukluk boots are made in Canada and are of the best quality.
•Available in Grey, Black , Tan, and Chocolate Brown