Canada Moccasin Shoe Black Suede Unisex
•Five hundred years ago the most common footwear in Canada was the Moccasin
This highly decorated version of the traditional moccasin is a popular fashion statement representing our Canadian Heritage.
Our Vibram Sole Mukluks tend to fit big. We recommend sizing down by one full size versus most other footwear.
•Canada Native handmade take hundreds of hours of labour and love with a focus on designing warm and comfortable winter footwear for the fashion forward.
• Flat heel.
• Included with every pair is a signature tag verifying authenticity.
•Inspired by the beautiful designs and expert craftmanship of Canadian Aboriginal Peoples, there are literally hundreds of years of history.
•Etched designs adorning this products are done by hand.
•Utilizing traditional designs as well as contemporary fashion sense these are crafted to look great, feel great and stand the test of time – just like the original makers intended.
• Soft Natural suede
• Unique hand sewn beaded Patterned Art design on foot.
• Sheepskin insoles & fully lined for added warmth and comfort.
• Vibram rubber sole features an intricate landscape design by Canadian aboriginal artist Heather Steppler. Vibram soled for outside wear, durability and tread. Our Vibram Sole Mukluks tend to fit big. We recommend sizing down by one full size versus most other footwear.
• Flat heel.
• Available in whole sizes only. If you wear a 8.5 size, order a size 7. The Vibram Sole runs large please order a full size smaller than your usual size.
• All of our moccasins and mukluk boots are made in Canada and are of the best quality.